Do the little extra thing for the ones you love
Caring for your clothes is important as it allows you and your family to look good and feel good. Comfort makes you and your loved ones feel cared for everyday by bringing softness and long-lasting freshness to your clothes and helps you to do the little extra thing for the ones you love.
The Market Leader since its launch in Vietnam in 1999, Comfort has been acquiring the love and loyalty of many consumers who really care for their loved one even in the smallest things they do.
Comfort not only delivers exceptional softness to clothes, but it also offers a variety of well-loved fragrances some of which are Lily, Huong Ban Mai, rose scent etc. Comfort Angels Fragrance Angels are the icons for Comfort's long-lasting fragrances. The Comfort Fragrance Angels love the clothes so much that they just won’t let go!
DID YOU KNOW
Keep innovating to meet consumers needs
With the desire to meet the changing needs of consumers, Comfort keeps innovating and introducing new products to the market.
Not only offering softness and long-lasting freshness, Comfort also offers extra benefits.
- Comfort White which is the only fabrics conditioner endorsed by the Dermatology Institute of Vietnam that is safe for sensitive skin, is the best choice to protect your skin and make clothes very soft, which is very suitable for baby’s clothes.
- Comfort Active Confident with tea tree oil extract protects your clothes from malodour and keeps you feeling fresh and active the whole day long.
- The latest innovation is Comfort Thom Lau Huong Ban Mai (Blue Concentrate) with fragrance capsules (Hat luu huong) which protects the perfume and only releases it during wear. This innovation again reinforces the long-lasting benefit of Comfort Blue Concentrate in the fabric conditioner market.
- Comfort is one of the leading fabric conditioner brands in Vietnam.
- Fabric Conditioners not only "soften" they have a number of other consumer benefits. For example did you know that Fabric Conditioners can help to prevent fibrillation and matting of natural fibres which leads to a less open fabric structure and does not allow effective flow of air / perspiration.
- In November 2005, thousands of fragrance angels dolls have been given as a unique and lovable souvenirs to consumers of Comfort.