Unilever Leadership Internship program
Every spring, we offer 15 - 20 internship positions in all of our functions including Marketing, Customer Development, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Finance and Human Resources.
What is in it for you?
You will work in one of the most professional work environment, get real experience, take on real responsibilities and make real impact.
You will be part of project teams to solve various business issues, while learning the basics of the business. We value the difference and contribution you will bring to our business.
A structured learning and development program.
A whole support system is designed to welcome you from day 1. You will be assigned to a coach (your line manager), who will set goals, coach and measure your performance at the end of your internship. Besides, small learning sessions will also be organised for you to learn the basics of business presentation skills, communication skills & teamwork. All is to prepare you for success and readiness for future career challenges.
A chance to get shortcut to the Assessment Center of Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP).
Those who complete the internship program successfully with outstanding results of assessment will be eligible to the final round of UFLP selection to continue their career journey with us.
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Unilever Leadership Interns get paid 5 million net/month. They will also be entitled to lunches at canteen, have access to our sport facilities, and join other company events at our home base. We would like you to feel part of the big Unilever family from the moment you’ve joined us.
Who do we look for?
- Vietnamese students (local or overseas) in their 3rd or 4th (final year of graduation)
- Accumulative GPA (Grade Point Average) is minimum at 7.0 out of 10 or equivalent scales.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Track records in leadership positions in student organizations or extra curriculum activities
- Highly interested in FMCG
- Passionate, fast learners with Can Do Attitude
How to apply
- Download the Internship Application Form on the right hand side of the web page.
- Fill in the Application Form to share with us all of your capabilities and the thesis assignment.
- Register online with your details and your completed Internship Application Form.
- Register before the deadline 15 December 2012.
- Application screening: 15 to 21 December 2012
- Aptitude Test: 21 to 30 December 2012
- Initial Interview: 2 to 15 January 2013
- Assessment Center: 15 to 20 January 2013
- Job offering: 25 to 31 January 2013
- On boarding: 20 February 2013
Should you have any queries regarding the ULI program, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of “ULI enquiry”.